1. earnesync

earnesync

• Similar Content

• By Sandeepthefifth
      Hey all, I'm looking to shoot a narrative short film with controlled lighting early next year and am thinking about shooting it on my original BMPCC...
      I know, I know. No 4K, terrible low-light, and horrible battery life. But if 1080p was fine, controlled lighting throughout, and an external battery solution, is it better for me to use the original and cancel my 4K pre-order? I could use the money saved to pay for an additional cine prime/actually pay actors a decent wage...
      What would be the advantages in this case of using the 4K over the original?
    • By rommex
      Hey all,

I developed an Android app that serves you as director's viewfinder.

Having your Android device with you, you can see exact framing of your Pocket camera on location, applying your lenses and boosters. Planning your lens setup has never been easier!

Please check out the app: Play Market

The app has ads in it, though not too nasty. You can always switch to a paid Magic Universal Viewfinder that has no ads, no limits and lots of cameras supported -- like BMCC, BMPC4K, 5D Mark III and 4/3 sensored-cameras.

Enjoy and feel free to give your feedback!

Thanks!
    • Guest 1076fe16da3a2f34df59f782d20182de
      By Guest 1076fe16da3a2f34df59f782d20182de
      I received my BM Pocket last week (after buying it in the summer sale and waiting aaaagggges for it).

Anyway, I haven't had much time to play with it so this is my first attempt (RAW and ProRes 422 mix):

Graded in FCPX (Resolve to convert the RAW)

I love the camera already. The image is just so rich and full and happy to be pushed around. The moire bothers me a fair bit, but it's not a deal breaker. 
    • Guest a17c1243fe130104d9f7927fd5672085
      By Guest a17c1243fe130104d9f7927fd5672085
      I received my BM Pocket last week (after buying it in the summer sale and waiting aaaagggges for it).

Anyway, I haven't had much time to play with it so this is my first attempt (RAW and ProRes 422 mix):

Graded in FCPX (Resolve to convert the RAW)

I love the camera already. The image is just so rich and full and happy to be pushed around. The moire bothers me a fair bit, but it's not a deal breaker. 
    • By Axel
      No official prices announced. Estimated between 300 - 400 $.