1. sobrietyrefund

sobrietyrefund

• Similar Content

• By dia3olik
      Hey guys,
      I have a SpeedBooster for the Pocket and the Micro for sale, Canon EF lens version.
      Asking price is 450€
      I'm in Italy and I can ship to Europe for fair prices and even WW if needed (postal or UPS).
      BTW I also have a brand new Wooden Camera cage for the BMMCC plus the Wooden Camera PL Mount Pro kit for it in another thread

• By kazkioken
      Clearing out some stuff I don't use, this is a mint condition Metabones Nikon N/F to Sony E mount Ultra Speedbooster with 1 stop and .71X fov

I don't have the container or box, will just be the speedbooster and both end caps with the support piece as shown

Prefer local Los Angeles area pick up for $390 so you can see the adapter in person - can ship to US via PP with additional shipping and G&S fee

• By Chrille
      Check out this little Video i shot on the GH5, Metabones Adapter and the old Sigma 30mm 1.4. (that kendy one :-) ) and the Panasonic 20mm pancake.
      Most of the Grafitti stuff was Shot at HD at 120 FPS. I should have used the 4k 60 FPS instead to keep the Quality with the digital zooms and reframes... 
      Editing in Premiere. Just a fast Grading with Lumetri Looks.

• By sekwenza
      Good condition speedbooster, switched to GH5 hence the sale. Would consider exchange for MFT version or 35mm Leica R (+some cash).
      150€ + postage

• By Mondo
      Looking to pick up a Metabones XL for my GH4. Any leads appreciated. Thanks!

Also might be looking for lenses.