Sign in to follow this  
shooter

Using 2 mount adapters in simultaneous

Will I notice any difference between a single adapter or double adapters from Nikon mount lens going with 2 adapters to Canon EF and another from Canon EF to Canon EF-M or MFT instead?

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I do this all the time. With nikon F to canon EF adapters, you can use a flathead screwdriver to tighten the leaf springs before mounting the lens, so that the adapter will have zero play. It is just as physically solid as if the nikon lens was a native canon lens.

50 minutes ago, Anaconda_ said:

I do this with MFT-EF-FD and it works really well. I only ever experience issues when I go wide open on the FD lens, but I think that’s because of the bad glass on the EF-FD adapter. 

Why don't you just go from FD to MFT? In general those FD lens -> EF camera adapters with glass will reduce quality so they aren't recommended unless absolutely necessary.

Adapter is on the way. Should arrive tomorrow. 

I already had FD to EF and EF to MFT so I bought a few lenses to play with. I like it, so going more direct. Will be a shame to lose the speed booster in the middle though. 

1 minute ago, Anaconda_ said:

Adapter is on the way. Should arrive tomorrow. 

I already had FD to EF and EF to MFT so I bought a few lenses to play with. I like it, so going more direct. Will be a shame to lose the speed booster in the middle though. 

Ah yeah, makes sense.