What we want in the ZCam E2

sanveer

30 minutes ago, tweak said:

@newfoundmass I never said it would be "critically acclaimed" haha, you sound like a fool, or a bad troll ?.

I mean, in the second post of this thread you referred to it selling by the truck load and proceeded to be dismissive of my skepticism and all feature requests people have made in a thread about what features we, as potential customers, want. Then, when engaged in actual discussion you ignored comments, criticism, and concerns, defaulting back to talk of the specs, etc. All the while I've been cordial and appreciative of your enthusiasm for the camera (multiple times no less), only for you to resort to name calling and accusing ME of being a troll? :confused:

OK. 

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
5 minutes ago, BTM_Pix said:

I'm presuming it will be the same protocol as the Z-Cam so it is actually pretty comprehensive in terms of what can be controlled. 

Its implemented in much the same way as the Sony so porting to my current controller would be a quick job.

I'd need a donor camera though to test it and it will be behind Sony and BM in the queue for the port but as I say it wouldn't take long to do.

Wow, that would be great.  @BTM_Pix I will try and update you soon. 

20 hours ago, newfoundmass said:

None of the VR cameras they've released have gotten the attention of the E1. To pretend otherwise is to be argumentative for the sake of being argumentative. 

I'm sure though that you're right and it'll be critically acclaimed and sell like hot cakes, just like the E1 and their VR cameras, which outside of the initial fluff pieces covering their launch and include virtually no critical analysis, reviews (despite being called reviews on the Z-Cam site) received very little media and user attention. How can it not? Look at those specs! :grimace:

I bet their VR cameras have much much fatter profit margins, even though the number of them they sell would be much lower they  might still make more from those sales overall. 

39 minutes ago, IronFilm said:

I bet their VR cameras have much much fatter profit margins, even though the number of them they sell would be much lower they  might still make more from those sales overall. 

Exactly.