Constructive feedback wanted for an amateur!

StevenzeN

Hey guys and girls!

I posted this video on another forum(MU43) and the friendly people over there pointed me at this forum since i was asking for feedback.

I love to make pictures and short video's as an amateur but i am always looking to improve, i try to keep the suggestions in mind while making future video's and i would love to get some feedback on the video mentioned below:

Thanks in advance!

Greetings,

Steven

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Just watched it, here are my first thoughts.

It is good technically, pictures are sharp and well composed (even if quite common).
The main thing lacking, is that this doesn't tell a story. Pretty images for sure, but it needs background and story. You need to tell something to keep your audience. Do you want to make them share your mood, the sensation felt at this place or a story that happened this day ? Edit the footage so that it has more sense as a short story. (I'm no expert in that by any mean, just sharing my thoughts.)
I don't like the music and would have love something more instrumental, calm and overall relaxing (according to the images I saw). But that is mainly a matter of music tastes IMO.

So, to sum up: Good technically, but lacking storytelling. This is my honest opinion and I'm sure others will give you different feedback.
Keep up the good work :) 

PS : after seeing a second time, some shots do not match in terms of color warmth but not by much.