Sign in to follow this  
Rungunshoot

Catalina Island - GH2 and GoPro

This trip cost me a GoPro. I didn't have an underwater housing and thought it could survive a couple splashes...nope. Luckily the footage survived.Awesome trip, though. We rented a Catamaran and circled the island, which is surprisingly barren outside the town of Avalon. It's about a 4 hr journey from Long Beach by boat.

http://vimeo.com/47936990

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Bozzie
      Panasonic GH2 + Flowmotion V2.02 Hack. Color Graded to taste. Download my BozGH2Pana_GT Film LUT for Panasonic GH2 Cameras HERE: https://bulentozdemirfilms.wordpress.com/downloads/bozgh2pana-gt-film-lut/
      Music: Ross Bugden - Dawn

• By Nicholson Ruiz
      Greetings folks! Does anyone still happen to have EOSHD Unified Patch? The file is no longer accessible on Andrew Reid's website. I found the Vanilla Hack on here and hope to find the Unified Patch.
      Ruiz.
    • By Bozzie
      Recently created a new (one-off) LUT for the Panasonic GH2 because like me, I know there are people out there who still use (or would love to get back into using) this soon to be forgotten gem of a camera for video. Though it's not free, it's still cheaper than a Golden Arches Meal and worth checking out the page even if it's just out of curiosity. Thank you.
      Download Page: https://bulentozdemirfilms.wordpress.com/downloads/bozgh2pana-gt-film-lut/

• By Gregormannschaft
      Hey folks. Last year I travelled to Sri Lanka for four weeks, hopping about the place and pulling all kinds of strange poses in the name of having a totally not relaxing vacation. But it's what happens, I guess. I edited together all the footage I collected and I'd love to hear any kind of feedback you might have. In hindsight, I wish I'd collected more footage, but I hope that doesn't shine through too strongly.

Edit wise, I dabbled a little with the fast zooms that have become so commonplace in this genre over the past few years but wanted to restrain myself so to not go too overboard. The Watchtower of Turkey style isn't really my thing, as much as I appreciate it, but I wanted to steal a little of that energy films like this can generate.

Cam wise, I used my Sony A7SII, GFILM colour profile, Canon 24-105 and an old Zeiss Jena 35mm that I absolutely love. No rigs, no stabiliser.
    • By Alex Moreán
      Hi guys,
      I've been traveling around with my A7SII for eight months now. I started this trip in part to launch my career as a freelancer (at least when I make it back home) and also to travel a lot before life gets "real" (as I was already stuck in an office but felt it was too soon for that).
      This was the first piece I created when I was in Canada, and there are many to follow, but for some reason I never posted them here.
      Here it goes:
      Let me know your thoughts,
      Thanks for watching!