zerocool22
Members-
Posts
1,754 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Articles
Everything posted by zerocool22
-
Hey, I just saw a video from NAB where there is a new slr magic anamorphot. It seems small. I dont have any info, maybe somebody else?
-
Hello, Does anybody know any fast and cheap cfast 2.0 drives for ursa mini pro in Europe? Links are appreciated! Cheers,
-
Hello, Does anybody know any fast and cheap cfast 2.0 drives for ursa mini pro in Europe? Links are appreciated! Cheers,
-
Well yeah sure, but I value my gear at its resale value as I renew my gear often. My second dongle is only a month old ffs.
-
Hey, This update(audio, plugins and stabilizer improvement) is great and all. But I am really bummed out about the price drop from $999 to $299 for Resolve Studio version. I mean the resale value just dropped massively. I own 2 davinci dongles, and this hurts my wallet big time! This business is hardcore. 70% price drop over one night, I feel kinda f##**d by BM at this point.
-
Im not hoping on any new camera's, there is a lot of good choice already atm. But I hope somebody finally releases some decent budget single focus anamorphic lenses. At a sub 2K pricepoint per lens or something.
-
yeah you can delete the original MOV when it is transcoded.
-
Transcoding to prores or DNxHR might solve your problem
-
What about if you convert to prores or dnxhr, is it then smooth?
-
What codec are you editing with prores, dnxhr or H264? That might be the issue. (and I am sure you are using SSD's?)
-
I was hoping for this. Hopefully they drastically improved their stabilizer. Then it is finally goodbye for Premiere for me!
-
is there now a full 1080p 60fps RAW mode available(which you do not need to stretch)?
-
Magic Lantern progress continues as 14bit 60FPS resolution increases
zerocool22 replied to Andrew - EOSHD's topic in Cameras
I feel they oversharpened the 5d iii footage. The sharpness looks digital. But thats just personal. But the 5d iii is a beast! -
What is obscene about it. You buy the dongle once and you got a NLE/color suite for life. As for Adobe you will keep paying and paying. (if you only buy adobe premiere montly it is 24€ per month, so after 3,5 years you are at the same pricepoint of a resolve dongle. Heck you even get one free if you buy one of their camera's.) I really love this blackmagic approach!
-
Well it is not the most powerfull, but probably the best price/quality system. (if you stick with AMD you could also get the ryzen 1800x, if money is not that big of a deal and squeeze a little bit better performance out of it, if you go the intel route you could go a bit faster, but the budget would increase a lot also)
-
wow this AF thing is looking actually pretty impressive, I have never used AF and would not even consider it. But this might be quite handy for shooting with a glidecam/gimbal. I wonder how well it works doing shots at F0.95 - 1.2.
-
Magic Lantern progress continues as 14bit 60FPS resolution increases
zerocool22 replied to Andrew - EOSHD's topic in Cameras
I do apploud the 5D III developments, but I do wish like several others it was for the 5D IV. -
Hey, I just ran into this video, it seems this medium format camera can shoot 4K RAW medium format video. However the price tag is a big hefty on the 32000$ price tag. But thought it was cool anyway!
-
looks great! that 3K mode looks sharper then the original 1920*1080p RAW footage. What are your thoughts? Could you do a comparison of the 1920*1080p vs 3K/4K to see what I am missing(as I sold mine). Thanks!
-
I would suspect so, but I do not have a GH5 to check. Check the bitrates in camera and compare.
-
Hey, I think you should shoot in 10bit as you will not run into as much banding + you have more grading options. Cheers
-
Does iso make a difference in file size? Or what is the idea behind this?
-
Too bad you cannot use EF-S lenses on the 5D.(as with most EF-S lenses you will hit the mirror, so wideangles is a small bit harder to get by for this hack).
-
Haha thanks, well cause I needed to save up money for a ursa mini pro (so I sold all my camera's). But now this makes me reconsider, maybe ill buy a 5d iii again prices will probaly drop soon with the log release of the 5d iv
