Sign in to follow this  
Chrille

New Musicpromo "Neonschwarz" Fliegende Fische

Hi,

check out my latest musicpromo for Hamburg based "Neonschwarz". Mostly shot on GH4 with Metabones, Tokina 11-16 and Sigma 30mm 1.4. Love the 4K modus to make smooth transitions and "dollymoves"...

But also a few shots with the 700D  with kitlens - can you point them out? ;-)

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By dia3olik
      Hey guys,
      I have a SpeedBooster for the Pocket and the Micro for sale, Canon EF lens version.
      Asking price is 450€
      I'm in Italy and I can ship to Europe for fair prices and even WW if needed (postal or UPS).
      BTW I also have a brand new Wooden Camera cage for the BMMCC plus the Wooden Camera PL Mount Pro kit for it in another thread

• By Thecryptolounge
      Rarely used this bad boy, mainly bought it for my wedding a couple years back. Other than that it’s in great condition. Will sell it with the battery and the 32GB SD.
      Askig: $700

• By kazkioken
      Clearing out some stuff I don't use, this is a mint condition Metabones Nikon N/F to Sony E mount Ultra Speedbooster with 1 stop and .71X fov

I don't have the container or box, will just be the speedbooster and both end caps with the support piece as shown

Prefer local Los Angeles area pick up for $390 so you can see the adapter in person - can ship to US via PP with additional shipping and G&S fee

• By Geoff CB
      Selling my Tokina 28-70 2.6-2.8 in Nikon mount. A great lens for that creamy classic look. 

Lens was modified by Duclos Lenses, aperture was declicked and focus ring was added. Rear glass is in pristine condition, front element has some minor marks and a tiny chip in the coating. I do not see this in images even stopped down. No fungus or haze. 

Price includes shipping CONUS.

• By Hans Punk
      Excellent lens in very good condition, no issues at all.
      Ideally configured for video use - high quality seamless gears for zoom and focus rings have been added (purchased from Helicoptersean), rings can be removed by hand, as they install by friction fit - no tools required. Peli case has its foam plucked to ensure a very snug and secure fit. Comes with Peli 1120 case, Petal sunhood, lens gears, front and rear caps.
      See more detailed pictures for condition in auction here...
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tokina-11-16mm-F-2-8-AT-X-PRO-For-Canon-EOS-with-focus-gears-and-peli-case/253656227792

Cheers.