OPEN AI VIDEO TECH ONE YEAR LATER...

Ty Harper

15 hours ago, IronFilm said:

I watched it at 144p and it looked almost like a normal (shitty) romcom.

I know it will get better, but at the moment it's really only putting emotional drivel straight-out-of-film-school first-time-directors out of business, and they weren't making money before either.

It's when they start making awful action movies that it will shake things up.  Emotional drivel doesn't make money, but the action equivalent makes billions....

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
7 hours ago, Evgeniy85 said:

The end of taste? Who wants to watch this garbage? 

I'd agree with you, except that about half the movies in the box office aren't much better..  add in all the religious propaganda movies that thrive in more religious areas of the world and sadly, I think there's a huge market 😞 

https://www.fxguide.com/fxfeatured/actually-using-sora/

Cool to see some transparency. Pretty interesting read. Having worked on video demos in the the tech space, I am not at all surprised. 

Absolutely mind blowing tech, but stuff like "300:1 ratio" for editing and "10-20 min for 480p" was not mentioned in the demo notes. $$$$$$. 🙂