Another Christmas greeting

Grimor

Hello to all EOShd members. I haven't been here much this year, but I consider this forum to be my second home. This year has been hard personally (divorce with young children) but we must continue in life with good spirits. So like every year (and it's been 6 now) I link you to my police Christmas greeting:

In the tech side it is Sony FX6 in UHD mode at 100fps (S&Q) and S-log, Hi Base Iso. Rokinon lenses. 

I hope you like it and I send you a hug.

Adiós Amigos!! 

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

The drone images appear because we actually had them from previous days (taken for security reasons) and we decided to give them a use. And slow motion is a narrative decision. First we oredered the voice over with several situations to represent. Then we realized that the dog was unable to stay still for even a single second. All the time playing and jumping. So it was easier to extract expressions if everything is slow. In total it took 5 hours, 180Gb in fast cards and 2 packages of sausages!

42 minutes ago, Emanuel said:

What exactly easyrig-like you had it there?

Poor man / DIY from Grimor industries 🤣🤣

It's a gardener Stilh Harness (with 90° aluminum tube)  and a cheap rope ratchet with upgraded cord. 

I buy all the parts for under 100 euros and you can adjust rope length with just one hand. 

Never use the real easyrig thing, but I think the main difference is  mine has no suspension mechanism. 

dirzas-kuprine-aukstapjovei_01-1200x1200.jpg

rope-ratchet-3-3.jpg