Christmas Movie shot on Blackmagic // Merry Christmas to everyone on the EOSHD forum

Chrille

Merry Christmas to the whole EOSHD Forum crew!

i shot this little christmas film on the blackmagic pocket 6K pro with the Sigma 16-35 and the laowa probe. As it borrowed all the Lego models, the camera (thanks to Impossiple Filmproduction in Hamburg) the probe it was a whole lot of production time. Also it took quite long to set the whole thing up. Of course i wanted to tell little stories with the lego figures, but time became tooooo tight and it took me several attempts to find a lighting situation that would work. Of course the scene would have also been much greater if i had more of the practical lamps.I looked for small lights around the house and now there is a variety of lamps inside the houses.  You can fiddle around with the lighting for ages! i definitelely had the feeling i had to stop when i was just getting started. This might also be a fun thing to just shoot on an iphone.. Hopefully next year...

And of  course i would be happy if you would show the film to your children, share it and like and comment and follow my channel on youtube...

And to show the improvement i am also putting in the first LIL chilltrain Christmas movie from two years ago.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs