1. matt2491

matt2491

• Similar Content

• By Maurits
      Hi there, I just purchased Canon's EOS C70 and would like to complement it with Canon's RF 28-70mm F2L USM lens. Since that lens has no IS and I mostly film handheld and a lot of times in low light conditions, I am just wondering how well it performs together with the C70. Do the shots turn out to be very/too shaky? Of course the camera has electronic Image Stabiliser. Is that getting rid of shaky footage? Otherwise I'll (have to) go for the RF 24-70mm F/2.8 L IS USM lens. Best, Maurits
    • By AlexDigi
      Looking to offload this lovely lens, one minor scratch on it but still in original box - looking for around £13,000 ex VAT
      Let me know - thanks!

• By Richard Peretti
      Hi guys,
      Found this packed away in the loft. Haven't used it in years. Open to offers, UK only please.
      Cheers

• By MurtlandPhoto
      The camera is in excellent condition without any marks. It comes in its original box with all original accessories including battery, charger, sync cable, strap, manual, etc. The 8Sinn cage is wonderful- it fits the camera like a glove and gives it plenty of mounting points for accessories. Price includes insured shipping to anywhere in continental U.S. via USPS Priority Mail. 

Payment using Paypal or Cash App.
      Located in Ithaca, NY.

• By dia3olik
      Hey guys,
      I have a SpeedBooster for the Pocket and the Micro for sale, Canon EF lens version.
      Asking price is 450€
      I'm in Italy and I can ship to Europe for fair prices and even WW if needed (postal or UPS).
      BTW I also have a brand new Wooden Camera cage for the BMMCC plus the Wooden Camera PL Mount Pro kit for it in another thread