Does anyone have a copy of 5DtoRGB to share?

John Matthews

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • Super Members
17 hours ago, John Matthews said:

Huge thanks! However, I need it for Mac... should have said that in my post. Sorry about that.

There was a previous request for it on here and a download link was posted in the thread.

The link works but the file has been deleted.

However, the user that posted the link is still active on the forum so perhaps give them a shout to see if they still have it.

Hey y'all. I'm the developer of 5DtoRGB.

If you're wondering what happened, well, I stopped working on it a long time ago to concentrate on mobile apps. I removed it from the App Store because it needed a lot of bug fixes and I didn't feel right charging for an app that I knew wasn't going to live up to people's expectations.

I still have all the code, and if there's enough interest I can take a look at it. I actually planned on releasing a major 5DtoRGB update a while ago that would have dramatically sped up transcoding, but never got it stable enough to release. Then our Rarevision VHS mobile app happened, and uhm, yeah. That took priority, obviously.

• 6 months later...
On 9/12/2022 at 8:16 PM, Thomas Worth said:

Hey y'all. I'm the developer of 5DtoRGB.

If you're wondering what happened, well, I stopped working on it a long time ago to concentrate on mobile apps. I removed it from the App Store because it needed a lot of bug fixes and I didn't feel right charging for an app that I knew wasn't going to live up to people's expectations.

I still have all the code, and if there's enough interest I can take a look at it. I actually planned on releasing a major 5DtoRGB update a while ago that would have dramatically sped up transcoding, but never got it stable enough to release. Then our Rarevision VHS mobile app happened, and uhm, yeah. That took priority, obviously.

If there’s anyway I can get the latest OS X build of 5DtoRGB that’d be awesome. There’s no place on the internet that has it (I need batch processing so the Lite version won’t work for me). I’ll even pay for it. Whatever it takes! Lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2023 at 7:09 AM, becerrafilms said:

If there’s anyway I can get the latest OS X build of 5DtoRGB that’d be awesome. There’s no place on the internet that has it (I need batch processing so the Lite version won’t work for me). I’ll even pay for it. Whatever it takes! Lol

Unfortunately, I also only have the lite version. Just so you know, you might get even better results from Topaz Video AI.