Luk Neumann is a Beast and Gentleman!, all in capitol letters

PannySVHS

I had instantly loved Luk Neumanns shortfilms and BTS clips back then when I also started reading beautiful Eoshd. Full force content with fun and crafts skills and nothing but that!

So checking out @Emanuels latest post about 4K 120p drone galore, now that was a lot of car whorshipping for my taste:), I saw Luks drone video in Iceland in that thread and I was stunned again by his generousity in creating and sharing content and by its quality.

Anyway, here is a beautiful video, one of his latest. I had scrambled eggs with grilled tomatoes while watching it and I am taking a zipp from my coffee. NOW.:) Hmm, tasty. So here is the video I wanna share with you. cheers and have a great day and enjoy the flavours of good food. 🙂 Dont get irritated by the headline though it´s true and a tasty treat.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Since I am not used to glorify anything I find online other than feel it as an extension of the outside world and to each its own -- glorious footage at big screen as for instance...

Drones, cars, cameras, gadgets can all be stuff of same kind, as tools. Not the goal by itself.

Worshipping is invariably a poor deal. Internet personalities included, whatever they offer, at least to my book.

I much prefer to have in my mind the example of a former film school teacher of mine.

His name is Paulo Rocha.

But, in order to check the way out how vehicles are lensed and filmed by him in the end of Verdes Anos released six decades ago as a finest expressionism sample, you have anything other than as trying any other different excerpt.

In this case, car headlights are replaced by windows or street building windows for our eyes in the scene, that is, not just ' fancy-good-looking-pixels ' with senseless meaning usually seen online whoever the shooter is -- because for reaching that and a better look on the right one I mention here, very likely only going after the next chance when and where the movie will be screened again, i.e. what I'd dare to call here, and everywhere else, as true cinema instead:

Tasty cinema, so to say in a leisure manner. Beautiful cinema to say in a more fitting way. @Emanuel

It looks like Luk has taken his old school Dslr showpiece shorts off of youtubs. They were fun and engaging pieces, a great motivation to grab a cam and create. Pretty cool, his giveaways. I also remember his Gh5 moody short, which has a stunning anamorphic parallax shot in it. Anyway, just wanted to share his offering above and write about my little personal experience and feelings regarding  his older channel.

Emanuel, stay away from that 120p 4K, may it be a drone with motion cadence like a scratchy sound from a grumpy cat or may it be from a 8K RAW cat video. I would prefer some classy HD or may it be 4K from one of your Lumix G7 plastic fantastic cameras with a 28mm vintage of your choice on a focal reducer. Then we are already two of us as part of a 28mm challenge. Maybe Tom will jump in too with his Pentax Hollywood. Might test mine as well. So that´s some good camera lovin. It all starts with a worthy camera like a G7.:)

Luk started with a Canon 550D I think. Crap, that he seemingly took his old school stuff off. Love these lowfi DSLM craze classics.

I remember when Luk posted his GH5s infos and people were exited. Now he gives away his stuff for free and there is not much appreciation or exitement I can recognize in the thread. I find that unfortunate, as he was a pioneer and innovator of the DSLR/M revolution. It´s all right, as U2 would sing in one their hits. Don´t think twice, as Elston Gunn would sing and hide behind his Bob persona.

@Emanuel Once in a while it takes me a lil bit to dechiffre your words. I would guess, you appreciate Luks old school DSLR contribtutions, though your true love is the one for the classic cinematic image.:)