Anamorphic lens on a Fuji GFX

Charliecharles

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • Administrators

Anamorphic is best suited to smaller sensors and even full frame can be a challenge sometimes. The entrance pupil of the lens needs to be very close to the back of the anamorphic. Medium format lenses are usually very large and you will need a long focal length (100mm+) to avoid vignetting.

An Iscorama 54 with a Pentax 105mm F2.4 might work. I have these and will try them next time I'm reunited with my GFX 50S.

On 2/2/2019 at 4:35 PM, Charliecharles said:

First post here, free netflix So I just picked up a Fuji GFX R Medium format netflix free trial and I was wondering about a way to fit an anamorphic lens to it, I was looking around but most seem to be geared for 35mm and I'm guessing that somting designed upcoming movies for 65mm neg would be incredibly rare and expensive. Any suggestions?

On 2/2/2019 at 4:35 PM, Charliecharles said:

First post here, So I just picked free netflix up a Fuji GFX R Medium format and I was wondering netflix free trial about a way to fit an anamorphic lens to it, I was looking around but most seem to be geared for 35mm and I'm guessing that somting designed for 65mm neg would be incredibly rare and expensive. upcoming movies Any suggestions?