Sign in to follow this  
jgharding

A film that shows off the Blackmagic Cinema Camera

It may be somewhat over-graded for most purposes, but it's a good push for raw and shows the detail nicely:

EDIT: Please note it's not my work at all, I'm just sharing because it shows the camera off.

https://vimeo.com/58045466

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Too saturated for my taste, but the downloaded footage looks lovely and incredibly detailed. Actually I haven't seen many BMCC films yet. Would be nice to see some more filmic footage, maybe some short films.

Very nice!

What kind of equipment did you use? If you would be so kind to share. (lenses, filters, glidecams and so on.) 

It's not my film, I'm just sharing it because it shows off the camera, there are some notes in the vimeo video.

Stunning.

The exaggerated blue of the ocean did seem distracting at first, but I quickly became accustomed to it.  Nice find Jules.

wow. Amazing detail and color reproduction. I've been saving up for something beyond a DSLR, either the FS100 or 700, but everytime I see black magic footage I am inclined to change my mind

It seems to me to be pretty killer.

It's just a shame they haven't been able to make enough. I hope it's not the same for the S35 version as I'm on the list.

and hopefully the 4k will have the same organic feeling... incredible..

on vimeo he says he used the sigma 8-16, canon 24-70 and canon 70-200 lenses... 

Some shots were wonderful. In other shots I felt we see what RAW can do to you - you want to play a lot with saturation, levels, contrast etc. Some shots were just oversaturated  or too much contrast, while others were just great.

Since you're asking for good BMCC footage, this is the best I've seen:

https://vimeo.com/49272792

I recommend you to download it at 1080p and watch that version. Stunning shots.