GH5 test footage - Post it here!

6 hours ago, Beritar said:

With a Pana Leica 25mm F1.4, i get a lot of noise @ 3200 ISO on V-LOG.  

You mean we can get less noise with a FF lens and SB on the same ISO ?

Filmmaking is a combination of circumstances for sure. But, I don't think it is the case of glass here, we both bet ; ) To my eyes, the secret there is on post production, I'd say. Once he says he's not using any NR on post, I guess grading can help him out too. Without mention he refers he's overexposing V-log 1-2 stops in-camera, so maybe that's there a good trick to handle it. Have you already tested the tip?

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry for starting up another GH5 thread but figured this could focus on test footage/your first go with the camera. Here's mine - got it today, had 10mins of light left after work so took the kids to

Short video of Chicago trying the GH5. There is 4K, 180 VFR slomo (with aliasing...), timelapse and hyperlapse. Even though the sensor can't match my 5D and 6D for ISO, the DR seems better for timelap

Test Panasonic LUMIX GH5 180fps Profile 709L , ISO 800 , cloudy (low light) Sigma 18-35, handheld    

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Emanuel said:

Filmmaking is a combination of circumstances for sure. But, I don't think it is the case of glass here, we both bet ; ) To my eyes, the secret there is on post production, I'd say. Once he says he's not using any NR on post, I guess grading can help him out too. Without mention he refers he's overexposing V-log 1-2 stops in-camera, so maybe that's there a good trick to handle it. Have you already tested the tip?

Yes grading is the key =), but in my case, even crushing the black or overexposing V-log don't help with 3200 ISO.

• 3 weeks later...