iPhone 6s teleconverters

Nikkor

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

From what I've seen the simpletons all seem shit, terrible corners, reduced sharpness/contrast, flaring, ghosting, etc, so keep expectations low.

There's some with Schott glass, atleast get that if you must.

Something like this doesn't look too gimmicky plastic fantastic, includes a 3x tele:

716TLg3xv4L._SL1000_.jpg

If you just want the tele, another decent brand seems Apexel, they have a 60mm (2x) that you could attach to an iPhone case. Aukey perhaps.

Of course, if you're up for something more interesting (or just expensive), Olloclip has been highly popular since forever and then there's tons of projects like Moment , Z-Prime, ALM, and Exolens to name a few. Some even go as crazy as creating an anamorphic adapter. Of course, while you're at it, you could even adapt system camera lenses like with the Beastgrip. But when you're looking at stuff like that... I'd say it might make more sense to e.g. just get and use a GX85 already.

4 hours ago, Nikkor said:

I need one for my iphone and I wondered if someone had some experience with these things.

AUKEY makes reasonably priced lenses. If you want the very best (and expensive), try Moment. They appear to better than almost everyone else around. By a margin. 

I have the moondoglabs Anamorphic Lens. Not a telephoto lens but crazy good performance with it. But it cost 175 bucks so not too cheap. http://www.moondoglabs.com/.

But it is probably the cheapest way to get a Anamorphic look. The iPhone 6s plus I use with it has a very impressive output with it in 4k. But with the lens on it I can not use my Came TV 32 bit 3 axis Gimbal because it is to heavy on the lens end to balance. Sucks because of that. So I have to use it tripod only or hand held which works pretty well amazingly. Not going to buy a larger Gimbal, too poor LoL.

Zeiss has a set of iPhone lenses out also. But the are like 199 bucks each. great lens though. I agree the Moment ones for the money are probably the way to go if you use their case with them.