35NAP 2-3M (mod) – precision, light streaks, bokeh

Dr. Verbel'

Heavy, but cheapest :-) I have Rectimascop 80/2x, lenses very heavy in comparison with 35nap 2-3m. Front lens in cutted frame 900 g, rear 560 g. But light streaks very cool and very sharp from left to right. Number? I measured diameter rear lens of 80/2x, 80 mm. Your guess maybe right :thumbsup:

39 minutes ago, ken said:

Hehe, too heavy to me.  I remembered the front glass of Moller 63/2x is around 0.47kg.  

So I think the 46/2x or 48/2x lens are the best size for me.  The 32 lens is too small.

BTW, who knows what this number mean?  But I guess it maybe the rear glass size in mm, looks very close.

46-48a.jpg

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
On jeudi 6 octobre 2016 at 6:34 PM, Dr. Verbel' said:

Justin Bacle, do you have the same 35nap 2-3m, as on photo? I'm interested, which logo on it (on the left side). Different factories in USSR produce these lenses with same name 35nap 2-3m. Little differences in body construction.

EXjzukhmUsA.jpg

Do you saw small hole on the frame's side? small screw lock big nut.

image.PNG

Okay, thanks for all the precious information.

Here are photos of mine : https://goo.gl/photos/eNyhafsjAgYWX3ac8

I did remove the tiny screws (3 of them) from the back, to unlock the back ring. No matter how hard I tried to unscrew it, I cannot unscrew the back ring. I did put some WD-40 on the theads yesterday, so I might have a bit more luck this evening ... but I'm not feeling confident about it :s

On vendredi 7 octobre 2016 at 3:22 PM, Dr. Verbel' said:

If I'm not mistaken, you have 35nap 2-3, LOMO version. Construction of body must be similar to 35nap 2-4 (also LOMO version). Must be small hole on the frame's side, in which small screw lock big nut.

twax51u.jpg

As you can see, there was so much tape on mine that I didn't even noticed the retaining screws on the back :D

Hmmmm... man with the same 35nap 2-3 told me, that he easy unscrew back ring. he unscrew counterclockwise internal ring and pulled back the lens...  Is a side screws on the body?.. Maybe he tell something wrong with which ring unscrewing, internal or external, but now he make construction as my with his removed lenses :-) Do you got front lens?

Capture.JPG

21 minutes ago, Justin Bacle said:

Okay, thanks for all the precious information.

Here are photos of mine : https://goo.gl/photos/eNyhafsjAgYWX3ac8

I did remove the tiny screws (3 of them) from the back, to unlock the back ring. No matter how hard I tried to unscrew it, I cannot unscrew the back ring. I did put some WD-40 on the theads yesterday, so I might have a bit more luck this evening ... but I'm not feeling confident about it :s

As you can see, there was so much tape on mine that I didn't even noticed the retaining screws on the back :D

16 minutes ago, Dr. Verbel' said:

Hmmmm... man with the same 35nap 2-3 told me, that he easy unscrew back ring. he unscrew counterclockwise internal ring and pulled back the lens...  Is a side screws on the body?.. Maybe he tell something wrong with which ring unscrewing, internal or external, but now he make construction as my with his removed lenses :-) Do you got front lens?

Capture.JPG

The front ring should come easily too ? No tiny locking screws ?
My LOMO is certainly very hard to unscrew then, because I can't unscrew the front neither :s

Yes. Only side screw, which lock front ring. Then unscrew counterclockwise ring and all, finita la commedia! :grin:

jsnokQNonqs.jpg

zdNcQ7EAJkY.jpg

40 minutes ago, Justin Bacle said:

The front ring should come easily too ? No tiny locking screws ?
My LOMO is certainly very hard to unscrew then, because I can't unscrew the front neither :s

Caution! WD-40 may ingrained between the cemented lenses... on the pic died lens from another Rectimascop 80/2x. It is not a pity, because she was so dead from fungus. But the possibility may be after WD-40. Maybe yes, maybe no...

3 hours ago, Justin Bacle said:

I did put some WD-40 on the theads yesterday, so I might have a bit more luck this evening ... but I'm not feeling confident about it :s

diedlens.JPG

Don't give up! :thumbsup: Half done!

13 minutes ago, Justin Bacle said:

I got the front element off yesterday but the back ring still wont unscrew. I did put even more WD-40 (because YOLO!) hopping for the best.

(the front rign was very tight and difficult to unscrew, which makes me think that the adapter I got was in pretty bad shape :s)