Portfolio Website

Gregormannschaft

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Aren't most people going with www.squarespace.com these days? That's the impression I got.

Not sure what's wrong with hosting your own Wordpress site from a server though.

Think that could be an option but I REALLY suck at the tech side of these things.

Looks like Squarespace could be an option, my university gets 50% off a yearly price, too.

Google's Blogger is free as long as you are embedding the videos from Youtube or Vimeo. You can buy a domain name though them too for something like $12, so it looks like myportfolio.com instead of myportfolio.blogspot.com

Same situation with Tumblr but you can't edit their design as easily. Blogger can be used like a normal website with pages instead of just blog posts. You just do one post for the homepage and then create pages for everything else. On your contact page you can embed a contact form for free from Jotform.

Blogger gives you statistics about visitors and a really easy, fun way to change the design. Plus it will be connected to your Google account.

I use Wordpress for websites but there is a lot of messing around with updates and hosting and stuff like malware. If you want no hassles Blogger is a good free alternative.