Which mirrorless cameras have the best battery life?

dahlfors

I love the outdoors. Sometimes I go hiking and I'm off the grid for a while. With D800 and a few batteries I get pretty far with both video and photo. A full frame DSLR + lenses aren't the most carry friendly cameras though, so I'm considering smaller cameras.

What mirrorless cameras can shoot videos & photos the longest on a single battery?

I'm thinking of micro-four thirds / APS-C sized sensors, preferably some of the smaller/lighter models about the size of GX7 / A6000 or such.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

My GX7 usually gets a couple hours of continuous shooting on a battery. Not sure if that makes it last longer or shorter than constantly starting, stopping, adjusting settings, etc. The batteries are small so you can carry a bunch. Not sure how it compares to similarly sized cameras, but my GH4 batteries seem to last forever.

The GH3/4 batteries are the best. They last for ages on the GH4 and even longer on the GH3.

​While I would agree with this statement on the Battery that was provided with my Camera (GH4) the spare ones that I bought from Panasonic does not however last as long (as the one provided with the GH4)... Maybe both spare battery that I bought from Amazon Japan were "old". Now before you jump on this, nope these spare ones where not knock-off and genuine Pana ones.