A dinner/personal meeting for EOSHD fellows... (or ideas for some other event once seems pandemic age is over at least for now : )

Emanuel

When will we have it?

I guess that will make more difficult to @Andrew Reid to ban anyone later on... LOL : ) Anyway, I tend to believe that would be such award to those who would attend it in any case whatsoever... ; ) Morever, to those who wouldn't be able to be physically there, it might be possible to attend via video conference or sorta web summit event but camera summit, hey Andrew?

We could always show a bit of appreciation to this community created by our webmaster, thank you all guys and a special word to the owner of the house who has succeeded to keep one of the most interesting world-class online corners worldwide, let alone the topic of camera industry where this place is unique! :- )

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Just to interrupt the tumbleweed blowing across the street…

A forum such as this works precisely because it’s brutally anonymous and independent of real people. We are a disparate group of individuals who happen to enjoy cinematography of camera tech or whatever. Some are rich, others are poor. Some have real jobs, others work in the film industry (sic). There is little common ground to get together. 
Yes, I’d enjoy a meeting with anyone in Finland (winter) or the Scottish highlands (rest of the year) and I’m sure that there are other meetings between members going on in the background too. But a formal forum meeting? No. Bad idea. 
I have an idea for a film (“Saving Lives” based on the downfall of an emergency medicine doctor I knew) so I’d be happy to meet anyone interested in producing this. But we all have lives to live and I suspect for most the internet satisfies the need to “get together”.

I’d love to work with Andrew @Andrew Reidon my film idea (it’s his kind of thing - I think) but the logistics? 

I applaud your sense of community but in reality I suspect your dream isn’t going to happen.

Well, people are not needed to leave to be anonymous as any one wishes : ) People are free to adhere or not. I guess it is also somehow personaliity connected. We are not all the same nor have to be :- )

Thank you for your words in a way or another, always appreciated.