What graphic card

stefanocps

well i am sure, there is lot of people of do that with windows

And to tell more, i never liked apple philosoph, and i jhave beel always away from it.

Also i need windows as i work with windows for customer, assistance, support ecc..so i always need to stay update with microsoft products

In the end  your mac mini for that price must have the minimum spec, and it is hard to believe that it will work so flawless with a 4k edit in premiere. What specs do you have? ram, disk ecc?

Also , perhaps in Usa prices are gone done faster than here, where hw and prices are always couples of years late!

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
5 minutes ago, stefanocps said:

And to tell more, i never liked apple philosoph, and i jhave beel always away from it.

Also i need windows as i work with windows for customer, assistance, support ecc..so i always need to stay update with microsoft products

In the end  your mac mini for that price must have the minimum spec, and it is hard to believe that it will work so flawless with a 4k edit in premiere. What specs do you have? ram, disk ecc?

Also , perhaps in Usa prices are gone done faster than here, where hw and prices are always couples of years late!

i meant PROCES  HAVE GONE DOWN

49 minutes ago, stefanocps said:

It is just the base one, 8gig memory 256gb SSD. The base M1 Mini has 8 and 8 cores for both. So it is faster and more powerful than my M1 13" Pro that was twice the price. I am not a super fan of the Apple operating system myself. Stupid thing asks for you damn login, password for just about anything you want. They act like everyone is 6 years old using one. It is faster than a i9 Intel for editing I will tell you that. No PC can come even close to the latest ones that just came out. I had a i5 9600 with a GTX 970, 4gb 32gb ram and it was dog crap compared to the little Mini. And the PC was overclocked to hell and gone in both the CPU and the GPU, liquid cooled so that helped it live. I could not buy a new CPU or a GPU for what I paid for the Mini. Then when you move way up you are talking a new motherboard, new memory, bigger power supply on and on. I mostly just use the Apples for photo, video editing. I still like the PC world everyday usage wise. I have an older Sager laptop I use now for normal stuff and my games. But even it sucks for editing other than when I used it for my C100 footage but at MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 24Mbps anything will run it. Photo and video editing is not a poor mans hobby I can tell you that.

4 hours ago, webrunner5 said:

Surprisingly 8gb is all you really need in one. The 16gb models are really not much more powerful. Yeah I am not surprised an Apple cost a lot more anywhere other than in the UNITED STATES. Sounds like you are out of luck on the idea.

yeh, i'll never think to buy a minicomputer for 750 euro..!

6 hours ago, webrunner5 said:

It is just the base one, 8gig memory 256gb SSD. The base M1 Mini has 8 and 8 cores for both. So it is faster and more powerful than my M1 13" Pro that was twice the price. I am not a super fan of the Apple operating system myself. Stupid thing asks for you damn login, password for just about anything you want. They act like everyone is 6 years old using one. It is faster than a i9 Intel for editing I will tell you that. No PC can come even close to the latest ones that just came out. I had a i5 9600 with a GTX 970, 4gb 32gb ram and it was dog crap compared to the little Mini. And the PC was overclocked to hell and gone in both the CPU and the GPU, liquid cooled so that helped it live. I could not buy a new CPU or a GPU for what I paid for the Mini. Then when you move way up you are talking a new motherboard, new memory, bigger power supply on and on. I mostly just use the Apples for photo, video editing. I still like the PC world everyday usage wise. I have an older Sager laptop I use now for normal stuff and my games. But even it sucks for editing other than when I used it for my C100 footage but at MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 24Mbps anything will run it. Photo and video editing is not a poor mans hobby I can tell you that.

I'll be getting one of the new Macs... once they figure out how to run Linux natively on it and I can erase the whatever Apple OS is on there.

2 hours ago, Mark Romero 2 said:

I'll be getting one of the new Macs... once they figure out how to run Linux natively on it and I can erase the whatever Apple OS is on there.

Well I was using a thing called Parallels for Mac that I was using Windows 11 with on them it cost like 98 dollars a year for it but it worked pretty well, even played Everquest Live with it and it was not any different it seemed from my PC, I could get to it with a 2 finger swipe on my Magic Mouse. Slick program. Optimized for the new M1 stuff also.

You will fall in love with one for editing. They are a total game changer. They are crazy fast for web browsing also. I am sure not far into the future both Intel and AMD will both have ARM systems out soon.

3 hours ago, stefanocps said:

yeh, i'll never think to buy a minicomputer for 750 euro..!

The one I would love to have when they come out is a second gen M1 Pro or X 27" iMac with the new screen they have out on the new laptops. But will probably be out of my price range.