Model release iphone apps

64mulford

Hi everyone,

Has anyone had any experience using any model release apps for the iphone? Keen to get away from the old paper-based system. I've come across a few on the App store but not sure which is best. Looking for something where the legal text can be customised and is quick and easy to use.

Would be keen to hear what people are using out there!

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Hi everyone,

Has anyone had any experience using any model release apps for the iphone? Keen to get away from the old paper-based system. I've come across a few on the App store but not sure which is best. Looking for something where the legal text can be customised and is quick and easy to use.

Would be keen to hear what people are using out there!

Top Model Release

I may be slightly biased, but the app does pretty much what it says in the tin. 

You can also customise the default text to your liking, if you wish. After all, in some places the legalities may be slightly different, and some clients may be hardcore layers, or married to one. Or you may need a multilingual version in some places. If it wasn't relatively quick and easy to use, I wouldn't have it in my iDevices.