Sign in to follow this  
64mulford

Model release iphone apps

Hi everyone,

Has anyone had any experience using any model release apps for the iphone? Keen to get away from the old paper-based system. I've come across a few on the App store but not sure which is best. Looking for something where the legal text can be customised and is quick and easy to use.

Would be keen to hear what people are using out there!

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Hi everyone,

Has anyone had any experience using any model release apps for the iphone? Keen to get away from the old paper-based system. I've come across a few on the App store but not sure which is best. Looking for something where the legal text can be customised and is quick and easy to use.

Would be keen to hear what people are using out there!

Top Model Release

I may be slightly biased, but the app does pretty much what it says in the tin. 

You can also customise the default text to your liking, if you wish. After all, in some places the legalities may be slightly different, and some clients may be hardcore layers, or married to one. Or you may need a multilingual version in some places. If it wasn't relatively quick and easy to use, I wouldn't have it in my iDevices.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By rommex
      Hey folks,

I developed a free director's viewfinder app for iPhones / iPad (poor man's Artemis? 😏 )
      The suported cameras are ARRI, Red, Blackmagic, Sony, etc.
      It lets you see exact framing for your favorite camera just where you stand with an iPhone in your hand.

So you can plan your next shoot on location even if you don't have a camera or a lens with you.

The app features support for:

- optical adapters (boosters)
      - anamorphic lenses
      - LUTs (M31, Teal+Orange, etc)
      - frame guides

The app has ads but I tried to make them non-intrusive. Besides, you can turn them off.

Feel free to check it out and let me know what you think.

• By pintowar
      2 SSD Crucial MX100 of 512GB. Used but in perfect working order. See real photos and health and performance tests. MLC memories, more durable and of higher quality than the current models of Crucial.

Price: 280 €

• By Brad Bjornstad
      Hey guys,
      Just wanted to share a promo I just made for DKNY with the Sony a7S. This was made as a tribute to my beautiful wife, Kari, whom passed in August 2015 from Cystic Fibrosis - a chronic illness with no known cure. Every shot but the New York B-roll was with the a7S (recorded in 4K by the Atomos Ninja Flame), and graded with FilmConvert. I hope you enjoy the video. 
      Please let me know what you think!
      Best wishes,
      Bradley
    • By Andrew Morgan
      put a bit of bloom in post for a change to give it that soft & bit of vintage flavor...would love to hear some thoughts...

• By bosskev
      According to the Panasonic manual for the GH4, it is only compatible with SDXC media with a capacity up to 64GB. However, this spec may be incorrect if, for example, 64GB was the highest capacity media available at the time the spec was written and higher capacities simply did not yet exist. Now they do, such as 128GB.

Has anyone tried 128GB SDXC UHS speed class 3 cards in a GH4 yet? If so, do they function correctly and does the GH4 recognize and access the entire 128GB?

Transcend makes a (relatively) affordable 128GB SDXC UHS speed class 3 card, and since we are still waiting for the "official" Panasonic 64GB card, I was hoping the Transcend 128GB media was a fully functional alternative. (Transcend also makes a 64GB version, I'm curious specifically about the 128GB capacity.) Thanks, all!