real estate [8K] camera tool(s)

Emanuel

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Well, no hard feelings, I hope you're only kidding as you say and you pretend to show you just struggle to understand how an affiliate link works ; )

Something terrible with generalizations and how danger they can become is when people take some episode beyond the real limits. Love reality, even on the screen, arts, etc. Fantasy is not my beach actually.

No worries, you can take any disclaimer of mine as much as my silence when due in the most transparent way, either of gear of my liking and attention or when not. I rather appreciate to be useful whether as professional party whether as end-user. FYI since you make mention here, I'm just buying two different lighter gimbals (paid this morning) other than the brand I made the option to not publicly spread from my business connection with and forward to my private messaging exactly in order to prevent the kind of presumptions you've recently made. Someone (also member here today BTW) once described me as brand agnostic. I am not the only one for sure, neither typing anonymously over here ; -)

Something you'll never see from my part is to be a shill or someone in disguise. No idea about you, seems you know more about my large posting activity along these boards than I can from the fewer participation your username is able to show so far. But I still am even able to offer my honest opinion against my own backyard if/when necessary. Honest kamikazes are much more trustful than a liar pretending to be who is not.