There's nothing here yet

• Similar Content

• By Kevin B
      Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera in Excellent Condition. I only used this in a few test footage scenarios but it wasn’t right for my needs. Included with this will be Davinci Resolve 15 with SD Card and code it came with. The Smallrig BMMCC Cage and Top Handle to keep the camera protected. Another item is the S-Bus cable included. 
      Selling for $950. 
      I have an Aputure v5 monitor and NPF-Battery bridge + Batteries I can include for a higher offer for the complete kit. 

• By dia3olik
      Hey guys,
      I'm selling a brand new Wooden Camera cage for the BMMCC plus the Wooden Camera PL Mount kit for it.
      Asking price is 300€ for everything ! ! ! !
      I'm in Italy and I can ship to Europe for fair prices and even WW if needed (postal or UPS).
      BTW I also have a SpeedBooster for the Pocket and the Micro, Canon EF lens version for sale in another thread.

• By Lenscamera
      Hi,
      I have a brand new unopened Blackmagic pocket cinema camera 4k that I bought from B&H. Still in it's wrapped plastic seal from B&H so obviously it includes everything that comes with it. I am thinking/considering going a different route with my camera gear and looking to gauge interest if anyone is looking for one. 
      Let me know if you're interested. 
    • By Sandeepthefifth
      Hey all, I'm looking to shoot a narrative short film with controlled lighting early next year and am thinking about shooting it on my original BMPCC...
      I know, I know. No 4K, terrible low-light, and horrible battery life. But if 1080p was fine, controlled lighting throughout, and an external battery solution, is it better for me to use the original and cancel my 4K pre-order? I could use the money saved to pay for an additional cine prime/actually pay actors a decent wage...
      What would be the advantages in this case of using the 4K over the original?