Blackmagic Design Announces New URSA Mini Pro G2

Adam Kuźniar

6 hours ago, majoraxis said:

Resolve 16 beta is fantastic - they are on the 5th 16 beta update.  So far the Resolve Studio updates have been free with no update fees - which is unheard of for the amount of time this product has been out.  Getting this type of power included with the camera is a huge benefit because they are designed to complement each other.  I think of the Blackmagic cameras and Resolve as part of an eco-system where the sum is greater than the parts.

In the camera comparison above the I think that glass, gaffing, and grading will make a bigger difference regarding which camera appears to have the better image than the actual camera it self - except for green screen work where all things being relatively equal, the better, sharper, higher resolution codec will make a significant difference.

Blackmagic will eventual release a relatively affordable 8k camera, so investing in the Blackmagic eco-system is a pretty good business decision for the long run.

I, for one, am looking forward to the BMPCC8K.  I just hope it has IBIS.

???

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs