C/Y speedboster adapters

enny

Hi guys I have bmcc with CY spedboster looking for wide angle lenses like 18 15 but my choice is limited since I need cy mount can I use other adapters like cy to canon adapter on my spedboster  so I can use 15 mm 2.8 canon lens 

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
23 hours ago, Shirozina said:

No as the flange distance is wrong. Better to trade your Speedbooster for an EF version and then convert your CY lenses to EF with adapters.

That sucks, so basicly with EF Speedbooster i will be able to use my yashica lenses with adapter?

2 One more question if you don't mind meatbons has Canon EF Lens to BMCC T Speed Booster 0.64x and 0.58x what am i looking at here between 64x and 58x and EF is basicly canon mount lenses like Canon FD 17mm F/4 S.S.C that i am planing to buy

Thanks again

2 hours ago, enny said:

2 One more question if you don't mind meatbons has Canon EF Lens to BMCC T Speed Booster 0.64x and 0.58x what am i looking at here between 64x and 58x and EF is basicly canon mount lenses like Canon FD 17mm F/4 S.S.C that i am planing to buy

Thanks again

Canon FD is different to EF and will need a separate speedbooster or some major lens surgery to change ( shorten) the mount to EF. 

14 minutes ago, Shirozina said:

Canon FD is different to EF and will need a separate speedbooster or some major lens surgery to change ( shorten) the mount to EF. 

You need to adapt to EF with Edmika adapter. Pretty easy to do, will cost 75dollars.

1 hour ago, Shirozina said:

What's so special about the FD 17mm that it's worth adapting it for?  

I don't think it's particularly special. Most vintage ultrawides aren't. But it's got super low distortion and can look nice depending upon what your going for. I'd say it's best on full frame though, kind of pointless on APSC or at least not that special.