Insane GoPro short

ScreensPro

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

The preview frame is not representative at all; but nonetheless, this is sweet.  Great use of the GoPro.  

Indeed, however it will result in literally thousands of more views on youtube, as sad as that may be.

Some great VFX work. I am definitely impressed by this - I really hope gopro implements image stabilization soon. 

Indeed, however it will result in literally thousands of more views on youtube, as sad as that may be.

Some great VFX work. I am definitely impressed by this - I really hope gopro implements image stabilization soon. 

Correction: millions ;)

@Bioskop

I am getting too old - new injury each day.  By the way, I play Blackops with the kids - I'm consistent - lose all the time.  Watched the entire video now by moving back a few feet (30 inch monitor and a foot away can provide too much stimulating shake for these old eyes).   Glad I don't need the diapers yet.  Cheers.

@FilmMan

LOL! Gotta keep your distance from the monitors - i'm getting progressively more blind as age hits.

I play online & am sure the people that are kick my ass are 12.

If you want something a little bit calmer, i posted a music vid in the anamorphic section that's worth checking out.

http://www.eoshd.com/comments/topic/2362-yeah-yeah-yeahs-nice-anamorphic-video/