Lens advice for GX80 - Speedbooster or native

Goose

1 minute ago, jonpais said:

Depends on the camera? ? I thought we were talking about the GX80. 

Yes, but I seems like nobody has tried it. It sort of fits on the gh4 according to an old entry by Andrew, but if the gx80 is a tiny Little Different it might not. Anyway, I'll just do some proper google search once I get to my PC.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

i like the nikon speedbooster xl although I wish I got the canon version since it registers with the in body stabilization ! I prefer my nikon manual lenses only because they are not focus by wire and have a short focus throw which is ideal for run and gun and photojournalism imo. Anyway the nikkors look more like "film" than the native lenses and you don't need to use filtration to get the film look

this is shot with a lumix 20mm f1.7 ii which is very fast and sharp. I use it for my street photography and quick shoots that dont require a ton of lenses. Works well but still getting used to the af system. I recommend using the native lenses with light grade lens diffusion filters like I used here because they can look too sharp and digital