WTB : Bolex 16/32

MattRozier

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
8 hours ago, MattRozier said:

Hi there !

I know these can be hard to find, but thought I'd do a shout out incase anyone was looking to free up some lensbag space :-) If anyone is looking to sell a Bolex Moller 16/32 could you drop me a line at matt@mattrozier.com. 

All jthe best !

Matt 

Your lucky, one popped up. Get it or regret it. ;) I have not seen one pop up for a long time. Cheers. https://www.ebay.com/itm/322230963843 

If the fungus is on the front/outside surface of the glass, it can probably be removed easily.  If the fungus is on the inside, it should probably be disassembled and cleaned.  If you have a trusted camera store in your area they may be able to do it for you.  But I think most camera stores won't clean (or will charge more to clean) a lens they are unfamiliar with.  For example, the camera shop I go to won't touch some of the obscure and vintage lenses I've brought to them.

I'm not familiar with the Bolex 16/32 so don't know if $1500 USD is a fair price.  You may want to check around to see what it would cost to have the lens serviced - then subtract that cost from the asking price, and make an offer to the seller.

Or, wait until another Bolex comes up on eBay that doesn't have any issues.  They don't appear often, but they do appear.  Good luck in your search!