Best lenses for super 35mm crop sensor cameras

kidzrevil

which ones ? My Samsung NX1 aint like my a7s. I need to get as much light to the sensor as possible so fast lenses are a must. My speed range for my current lens set is 1.2-2

Well...that's the thing. You can get a 50mm f/2 and a 90mm f/2 for between $400-500 each, but a fast wide is going to be tricky. If you can settle for f/2.8, the 24mm and 28mm are both excellent.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Well...that's the thing. You can get a 50mm f/2 and a 90mm f/2 for between $400-500 each, but a fast wide is going to be tricky. If you can settle for f/2.8, the 24mm and 28mm are both excellent.

Dude... Go to Ebay and search them up... They make your camera look like Jesus himself used it. And the m series... F/0.95.... -drools-

any of you guys know anything about the sigma art line or the zeiss milvus ? I'm looking into those while I search ebay for a good leica r prime

any of you guys know anything about the sigma art line or the zeiss milvus ? I'm looking into those while I search ebay for a good leica r prime

I think the zeiss milvus are probably better than the sigma art, but for the money, the sigma's are great lenses. Some have said that the 18-35mm is one of the best zoom lenses ever made. My friend just bought the 30mm 1.4 and I shot a couple clips with it yesterday, and it looked good. I think Kendy Ty shoots only with that lens... But the older version. Look into the xeen lenses too, supposed to be very nice. There's also a member here, Rich, who is the owner of Dog Schidt Optics and he has some beautiful lenses he has repurposed for reasonable prices. 

I think the zeiss milvus are probably better than the sigma art, but for the money, the sigma's are great lenses. Some have said that the 18-35mm is one of the best zoom lenses ever made. My friend just bought the 30mm 1.4 and I shot a couple clips with it yesterday, and it looked good. I think Kendy Ty shoots only with that lens... But the older version. Look into the xeen lenses too, supposed to be very nice. There's also a member here, Rich, who is the owner of Dog Schidt Optics and he has some beautiful lenses he has repurposed for reasonable prices. 

I've been trying to get in contact with dog Schidt optics for the longest to purchase a lens and they have yet to get back to me smh. I have some old takumars and even some canon fd's that would be dope rehoused. Shoot I'll get their Helios one if he would respond lol

Sigma Art is amazing too. I'd say one of the best digital lenses with photography slapped on it.

I'm thinking of getting the 18-35 and the 50mm since I'm aiming to reduce the amount of lenses I own