Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dahlfors

Tip: quick viewing of anamorphic footage in VLC

24 posts in this topic

I just use MPC-HC and the numpad 4 and 6 varies the width of the video (the aspect ratio is displayed at the bottom). It works when multiple files are dropped in.

this might become a stupid question

but i can't find the org.videolan.vlc file in my Library/Preferences directory.

I just got a new macbook (mavericks) and want to paste the new aspect ratios in.  I know I did it once on my old one, and open/ran the VLC app like Caleb said but I still can't find it.  I tried searching for it, but no luck.

Can anyone help out? 

Thanks!!

Okay so I answered my own question.

Basically it's in preferences within the VLC application now.  NOT in the .plist or Preferences folder as above.

Click preferences>show all>video>video auto scaling/custom aspect ratios.

Hi guys i am hawing a issue in windows vlc after typing my ratio 2x squeeze which is 3.551 in vlc tools preference video force aspect ration after i save it my aspect ratio does not change at all or my 3.55:1 is not saved in video aspect ration many any ideas

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Mocha Pro: Tattoo Removal Tutorial
      By ruanlotter
      It’s really quite easy to remove markers or tattoos from skin. Have a look at my latest tutorial where I explain how to do this.

Thanks for watching!
      Ruan
      TunnelvizionTV
    • Camera Projection and it’s many uses (Tutorial)
      By ruanlotter
      In this Nuke Tutorial I explain how to do Camera Projection and how to use this amazing technique to create a clean plate or to remove unwanted things from your shots.

• Tutorial: How To Auto Sync Sound in Premiere Pro
      By ruanlotter
      Heya!

New quick tutorial - how to sync your audio quickly and easily in Premiere Pro!

Thank you for watching!

Ruan
      www.twitter.com/ruanlotter
      www.facebook.com/tunnelviziontv
      www.tunnelviziontv.net
    • Colour discrepency between video players
      By Inazuma
      '>
      Check out that picture above. Notice the difference in colours (particularly the skin tones). I've also uploaded the same clip to Youtube and Vimeo. Youtube's colours are exactly like Premiere Pro's, while Vimeo is more like Windows Media Player's.

Does anyone know why this happens and what can be done to get absolute consistency (especially with regards to Vimeo).
    • FumeFX Basic Training
      By ruanlotter
      In this tutorial I show you the basics of using the amazing plugin, FumeFX for 3dsmax! With FumeFX you can create realistic fire, smoke and explosions!

Please consider subscribing so that I can continue making these tutorials for you!

Thanks!
      Ruan