Mocha Pro: Tattoo Removal Tutorial

ruanlotter

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Aputure
      Hey guys, hope this is okay! We're the Aputure Lighting team and have been working on a lot of educational tutorials lately on how to shoot on-location and in different settings. This week we did an episode at a Jail Set and did recreations of famous jail scenes. The idea is to break down quick and simple lighting setups and start getting the online creator community to think a little outside the box of 3-point lighting. Would love to hear what you think. Happy to answer any questions. And if you like the episode, we're always happy to take requests for episodes or other tutorials you'd like to see. 
      - Nerris from the A-Team

• By ruanlotter
      In this Nuke Tutorial I explain how to do Camera Projection and how to use this amazing technique to create a clean plate or to remove unwanted things from your shots.

• By ruanlotter
      Heya!

New quick tutorial - how to sync your audio quickly and easily in Premiere Pro!

Thank you for watching!

Ruan
      www.twitter.com/ruanlotter
      www.facebook.com/tunnelviziontv
      www.tunnelviziontv.net
    • By ruanlotter
      In this tutorial I show you the basics of using the amazing plugin, FumeFX for 3dsmax! With FumeFX you can create realistic fire, smoke and explosions!

Please consider subscribing so that I can continue making these tutorials for you!

Thanks!
      Ruan
    • By Brett Stark
      Hi - Sorry for the noobie questions...

I see the guides on this site. I am a little unsure of them because I am interested in learning the real basics and not so attached to the camera itself...I actually just bought a rx100 to start out and will add something next yr.

So, can anyone recommend any good blogs with really decent beginning/how to articles or an ebook or something or even kindle book etc that will get me into this film/video stuff?

Or would you recommend say the GH2 and 50D guides on this site?

thx
      Brett

PS - Andrew - I am sure the guides are great:). Just checking if there is something even more intro I could get into first.