Pandemic Surprise! My lenses have fungus.

QuickHitRecord

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
9 hours ago, kye said:

It does seem like a long time.

@Grimor

[Small correction] I'm getting old and my memory can't remember exactly: They were 2x12 min at 800 watts. I add a photo of one of my bags. They are very hot, you can barely touch them with your bare hands after a few minutes. It exhales a lot of water vapour, probably toxic because the smell is not like water at all. In a recent project, I put a temperature/humidity sensor with a cheap IOT module, so I can check real-time data over the internet from my smartphone all over the world and see graphs of my historical data. If someone is interested I can recover the project

IMG_20220205_122852.jpg

2 hours ago, Grimor said:

[Small correction] I'm getting old and my memory can't remember exactly: They were 2x12 min at 800 watts. I add a photo of one of my bags. They are very hot, you can barely touch them with your bare hands after a few minutes. It exhales a lot of water vapour, probably toxic because the smell is not like water at all. In a recent project, I put a temperature/humidity sensor with a cheap IOT module, so I can check real-time data over the internet from my smartphone all over the world and see graphs of my historical data. If someone is interested I can recover the project

IMG_20220205_122852.jpg

Good to know, and makes sense that they were super hot. The drying process probably only really kicks in once they're near boiling point, so it probably holds them there for a while as the moisture evaporates from the silica.

Beyond that, seems like a good approach and should be relatively easy considering it's just a product and you're just following their instructions.