Want to Buy - Diopters

Stuart Hooper

Hi guys...

I'm finishing a feature soon that has been shot mostly anamorphic on the LA7200.  Lot of documentary and exterior type scenes but now I'm getting into fiction and dialogue and need to really kit the adapter out.  I was positive when Letus announced their adapter that it would be the route I would go but I just can't find enough footage to convince me about it...something seems off, Letus won't answer my questions, whole thing is weird. 

As such I'd like to get the LA7200 at the peak of where it can be.  As messed up as it is, it seems to have something special.  Remains to be seen if it will hold up in front of a GH4 but I have to try.  

I cannot find anything on ebay.  I can pay via credit card or paypal and shipping is to Florida.  

I'd be looking for a Kenko +.3 105mm or similar, any of the larger .25 or even .5 options, and/or whatever else you guys suggest but I tend to go wide so smaller stuff won't work.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Stuart, if you haven't seen it, Eyepatch Films came up with an interesting technique for decent stops and sharpness on the LA7200 with a smaller +.25 between the taking lens and the LA7200:

...it's very dependent on the right combination of pieces but as an option it might be something useful.