How to sync fast for a documentary already edited?

Dan Wake

Hi, I have a Premiere project for a documentary. It's a long one about 130min. The video edit is done, I mean I have the final edit, but I need to insert the boompole audio in the the project. There are tons of audio files in a folder that I need to sincronise and I do not know where to start.

The only way I know is to manually syncronise each video clip by searching for the ciak volume click, so I need to enlarge every clip to find the ciack, manually synch than adjust the video clip as the original in the edit. This process may require a week but I have no time because I need to work at the audio edit (sound design and final mix). I have a short deadline.

So does exist a plugin built in premiere, or an external third party plug in that see the boompole audio folder and syncronise everythig for me?

thx a lot I'm really grateful if you may help me

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Assuming the video has similar audio in the file, you can sync directly in the timeline.

Go through one clip at a time, put the audio file and video into the timeline, select them both>right click>synchronise and then select one of the audio tracks.

Sync.thumb.jpg.f5a23d8b3b0f9e6ff4fd20501d9165d2.jpg

If that doesn't work, you could get the Pluraleyes plug in/standalone app.

https://www.redgiant.com/products/shooter-pluraleyes/?gclid=CjwKCAjw0tHoBRBhEiwAvP1GFeU42qxLPNL-AoZGJFWQ-nX0IJIMNObILay69jctQtQ6Q8057H2L0BoCyeAQAvD_BwE

For this you basically open all your video and audio files in and click synchronise. It does it all and is very accurate, you can then create an XML, which can create a pre-synced timeline in Premiere. 

Good luck!