adobe premiere trial download

thephoenix

hi

i have a little problem.

i use to have premiere but don't want to pay anymore.

so i deactivated my plan a month ago.

since then i had a new computer and wanted to do a last project in premiere before using resolve.

so i installed a new trial of premiere using another email adress.

i did my project using an old version of premiere i had a license but stupidily did the update last week to the mew premiere.

problem is that i went all the way the 7 days trial and had to save my project for the new version.

so i cannot load my last version of my project with my old premiere

so i need to open it and finish it in the last version of premiere.

wanted to test for a week using another email adress but they ask for a credit card number.

sure i don't want to give them my cc number as i don't want to be billed after the 7 days

and without giving a credit card number no download...

so do you know where i could download a trial version of premiere (or creative cloud so i can dowload premiere with it) and bypass the credit card thing

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
5 hours ago, thephoenix said:

hi

i have a little problem.

i use to have premiere but don't want to pay anymore.

so i deactivated my plan a month ago.

since then i had a new computer and wanted to do a last project in premiere before using resolve.

so i installed a new trial of premiere using another email adress.

i did my project using an old version of premiere i had a license but stupidily did the update last week to the mew premiere.

problem is that i went all the way the 7 days trial and had to save my project for the new version.

so i cannot load my last version of my project with my old premiere

so i need to open it and finish it in the last version of premiere.

wanted to test for a week using another email adress but they ask for a credit card number.

sure i don't want to give them my cc number as i don't want to be billed after the 7 days

and without giving a credit card number no download...

so do you know where i could download a trial version of premiere (or creative cloud so i can dowload premiere with it) and bypass the credit card thing

You will probably need to use a different computer or do a fresh install of windows. 

You can get the monthly plan instead of the annual plan if you want, it is just costs about $20 more. That may be the simplest solution to your problem if you just want to finish off your existing projects.