Gudsen MOZA-Fake Website?Moza Air 2

ZFF

I bought a "Moza Air 2" almost 2 months ago on their website https://store.gudsen.com/ 

The order has been confirmed but took more than a month to arrive. I have sent emails and FB messengers to contact them to cancel the order. But they told me the order will arrive soon. I said I want a refund, but they did not respond. Another week after, the Moza air 2 arrive. And I was confused if I should return the product. More importantly, it was not all of my orders. The backpack and iFocus Wireless Follow Focus Handunit were not with the MOZA AIR 2. Then Another week, no response from any contacts. And my account on the website was "not existing"?? So I had to register again and I sent them emails to ask about the order. But still no response from info@gudsen.com or the FB account. I am really upset. This order has taken me so much energy. I started to feel like they are not a proper or real company with a customer service. How can I trust them if anything wrong with the product? It took me $900 to buy this but the service certainly did not worth it. And I don't know if I can return it and get my money back!

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I think iFocus and Backpack are still not ready for shipment.

I pre ordered around photokina and got the Air 2 in mid december.

My request to clarify why iFocus and Backpack are missing was answered after a week. They aim for a december delivery.

So far I still trust them.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Kisaha said:

I see here the DJI has a much nicer movement. What do you people think?

I had never see so much general disagreement between reviewer as in the case of gimbals. From most positive to most negative comments, from one to another as best or flop. It seems that market is very tight and too much players in it so struggle and youtube presentation of duels are very harsh and... contradict.

14 hours ago, anonim said:

I had never see so much general disagreement between reviewer as in the case of gimbals. From most positive to most negative comments, from one to another as best or flop. It seems that market is very tight and too much players in it so struggle and youtube presentation of duels are very harsh and... contradict.

I am purely judjing from the movement of both gimbals.

I made my choice anyway.

1 hour ago, anonim said:

@Kisaha

Finally someone to whom I can completely believe :) Please, share here your experiences with Ronin S ASAP - I had just Crane 2 and sold it, so I'm also in process of evaluating maybe another gimbal...

If you have time, wait to see all the players. At the moment, I work for a daily drama series, so I do not have much time to test. At first it seems a level above Crane 2, Crane 2 is very good already, but didn't fit the P4K exactly, and the Ronin seems like a very serious piece of equipment. Very well build and sturdy, but very heavy also. 

If I was shopping for my hybrid cameras I would have gone Weebill for sure. Ronin is just overkill.