SINGLUS – early prototype focus module for big scopes

Dr. Verbel'

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
On 10/19/2018 at 4:51 AM, Dr. Verbel' said:

Quick test flares 35NAP2-2 / Singlus prototype / Helios 44-2 wideopen on Sony a6300

DSC01235_1.jpg

seems like you have a lot of cold fusion going on in those pics :)

i bought the Soviet lens ANAMORPHIC 35 NAP 2-3M F=80:140 56/2 USSR to experiment with, however its front diameter is 130 mm and the back is 104. i presume that your focus adapter fits some of the other members of the 35 nap family ? or am i missing something ?

35nap1.jpg

35nap2.jpg

Yes, you right. Effective area of 2-3m front glass in width around 55mm, so rear lens 80mm of Singlus prototype enough to cover. On photo sample with 2-2 version. Now I think how to easily adapt Singlus for 35nap family. Best result when front element of scope close as possible to rear lens of focus module.

5 hours ago, leslie said:

seems like you have a lot of cold fusion going on in those pics :)

i bought the Soviet lens ANAMORPHIC 35 NAP 2-3M F=80:140 56/2 USSR to experiment with, however its front diameter is 130 mm and the back is 104. i presume that your focus adapter fits some of the other members of the 35 nap family ? or am i missing something ?

35nap1.jpg

35nap2.jpg

• 8 months later...