CANON 6D MKII SUCKS!!!

Dave Maze

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I did a destination one on a Greek island last summer, that the church was on a tiny islet, barely fit the mini-church and the people attending the wedding, while the schedule included Day One: early cocktails on a remote beach - Cruise in the Aegean sea - night party Day two: wedding preparations, a little bit of drink and dance, move to the tiny islet with fast boats, ceremony (under scorching sun, with formal dress and shoes!), move out with speed boats, preparation of dinner and the party (decorations etc), speeches and party until the morning, next day good bye lunch and drinks on a popular beach, then fly to Athens for the next shooting!

The video team were 3 people (including me, one person mainly drone). That is why I love my NX setup, I used 3 NX cameras (2xNX1, 1xNX500) I had always one ready with the appropriate lens. I used the 18-200 on the cruise (so not to spoil my S lens, and the 18-200mm range is very useful. Also in daylight the lens is ok-ish and the AF can be Canon DPAF good, I did something like 65% on Auto AF with that lens), the 16-50S as the main workhorse that it is, the 12-24mm for establishing shots mainly of the islands and landmarks, 45mm+30mm portraits and party, and the fish eye for the occasional weird angle. 3-5 batteries total per day (last day not even one), among the 3 cameras (speeches can be very very long though!), a Benro heavy duty monopod and a Manfrotto silly-tiny tripod (together with the NX500+12-24mm perfect combination for the aforementioned establishing shots).