Stupid Question I should probably know the answer to...

mercer

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
1 minute ago, Nikkor said:

Wait for the new nikons :p, meanwhile work on the scripts and storyboards :p

Yeah that was originally my plan, but the 7300 was rumored to be announced in March and since the original rumor, there has been nothing but crickets. The first short I'm shooting in April, I can just shoot with the D5500, but after that one, I need something more. And right now, the top of the list is the Mark iii. Either way, I will wait until NAB to buy anything. Have you shot any ML Raw on that eos-m you picked up last year?

13 minutes ago, mercer said:

Yeah that was originally my plan, but the 7300 was rumored to be announced in March and since the original rumor, there has been nothing but crickets. The first short I'm shooting in April, I can just shoot with the D5500, but after that one, I need something more. And right now, the top of the list is the Mark iii. Either way, I will wait until NAB to buy anything. Have you shot any ML Raw on that eos-m you picked up last year?

I haven't shot anything, but the d7300 is going to be announced at the end of April in Peking.

8 minutes ago, mercer said:

Good news... the announcement, not the lack of shooting. 

What's happening at the end of April in Peking?

"I received at least two tips suggesting April 20th as a potential date for a big Nikon event for a new product and a 100th anniversary celebration in Beijing. It also makes sense for Nikon to concentrate on the Indian and Chinese market which may explain the event in Beijing."

http://nikonrumors.com/

11 minutes ago, Nikkor said:

"I received at least two tips suggesting April 20th as a potential date for a big Nikon event for a new product and a 100th anniversary celebration in Beijing. It also makes sense for Nikon to concentrate on the Indian and Chinese market which may explain the event in Beijing."

http://nikonrumors.com/

Thanks, I've been checking Nikon rumors everyday since the 7300 rumor but haven't gotten to it yet today. Like I said, I am waiting until NAB to make a decision anyway... time to write and liquidate some gear.