Sign in to follow this  
JFKa

Follow no one but yourself

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Nocturnes
      Works great, bought for  a specific lens for a film on our FS7/A7S and it worked just fine.
      Just no longer using.
      Ready to ship from San diego

• By tonydtv
      Finished just in time for October... BURNT POPCORN!
      A dark little ditty, a silly little skiffle, a twisted little tale about a woman (Amber Marie Bollinger) who loves her ricecakes, but hates the oppressive smell of, well, you get it.
      Shot on the Sony A7s and RX100 iv on an assortment of Nikkor and Rokinon glass (and stock lens on the RX), as well as a Fujinon A18x85 BEVM-28 for those zooms. Cut and colored on Premiere CC and VFX done in Blender and After Effects CC.
      Enjoy in either youtube or vimeo flavors:

• By DVine Mart
      Hey guys, i have a D-Tap to LP-E6 Battery Adapter for Canon DSLR camera for sale.
      I also have for Sony A7 series cameras and GH3 / GH4.
      ....with the adapter you can power your DSLR Camera from a Vmount Cine battery like the Sony or Anton Bauer.
      Please, contact me if you're interested via email: [email protected]

• By Gregormannschaft
      As part of my MA program we were asked to create a short clip that tried to capture the experience of getting lost in thought staring at something. Here's my take, filmed with the Sony A7s in SLOG2 and using a DeLUT from James Miller. I'm pretty stoked that I'm finally getting the hang of SLOG2. It's not great to use in low light situations, but I nailed a sunset at the very end of the video, something I'd been trying to do for ages after watching Ed David's Kholi footage a while back.

• By Dåmienb Our
      Hello there !
      We had the opportunity and luck to be part of the "Dominica Film Challenge" this year, here is the result of our week in this tiny and lovely island from the Carribeans !
      Hope you'll like it.
      We mainly shot with a Red epic, but there is also some 5d III raw footage as we had troubles with our luggage (4 days to arrive..). There are also a few drone shots made with a phantom 2 and a gopro 4.