GH3 Availability in the US?

zaz

has anyone actually gotten their gh3 yet?

as far as i can tell, b&h in the states just recently sold out its first shipment, and is now waiting for more cameras due around JANUARY 30. looks like the camera is currently in stock in the UK, and either sold out or not yet selling everywhere else.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Pre-ordered mine from B&H about 2 weeks before the initial shipping batch (mid November). Still waiting. They've been out for quite some time. I just want my hands on this damn camera haha. The company I work for has a few of them so every chance I get I've been shooting with it. I love it.

B&H says they have no ETA from Panasonic at the moment, while the panny web site says jan 28th is the next shipping date...

a local chain here in Seattle, WA, US said they are expecting a shipment in med february.

Gravitate,

thanks for the tip, i tried it last week. they are completely out of cameras and also have no idea when they will be getting any more shipments.

I was tempted to buy from Samy's but they do charge tax, around $116. I called B&H and they said a shipment is coming on January 20, so hopefully for us on back order this will finally be it.

January 20th is nothing! Rather than the projected mid February I've been hearing. Hopefully it all works out. I have some projects coming up that I'd love to shoot with it.