PannySVHS Posted 10 hours ago Share Posted 10 hours ago On 8/12/2026 at 1:13 PM, mercer said: That's really cool! Wish someone would update the 5D3 with that UI! I see on the GitHub, it says stable build. How stable is it? The only time I ever had an issue with my 5D3 was when I ran the experimental 4K builds or the compressed MLVs. The last nightly build I used worked just as well as any camera I ever purchased. I still got a super bumped up 5D3 I bought as used. I should give it a try, reading from you how stable it has been. I Loved your last screenshot you shared from your GH6 plus Konica. It looked like a 5D3 Raw with rich beautiful hues. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuickHitRecord Posted 5 hours ago Share Posted 5 hours ago A current experimental build for the EOS-M that I am working on. My goal is to turn the M into the only camera that offers crop modes in all of the major motion picture film formats. kye 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
kye Posted 1 hour ago Author Share Posted 1 hour ago 4 hours ago, QuickHitRecord said: A current experimental build for the EOS-M that I am working on. My goal is to turn the M into the only camera that offers crop modes in all of the major motion picture film formats. Very cool! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now