Jump to content

Smallest real 720p or 1080p P&S camera?


kye
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 8/12/2026 at 1:13 PM, mercer said:

That's really cool! Wish someone would update the 5D3 with that UI!

I see on the GitHub, it says stable build. How stable is it? The only time I ever had an issue with my 5D3 was when I ran the experimental 4K builds or the compressed MLVs. The last nightly build I used worked just as well as any camera I ever purchased. 

I still got a super bumped up 5D3 I bought as used. I should give it a try, reading from you how stable it has been. I Loved your last screenshot you shared from your GH6 plus Konica. It looked like a 5D3 Raw with rich beautiful hues.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • EOSHD Pro Color 5 for All Sony cameras
    EOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
    EOSHD Dynamic Range Enhancer for H.264/H.265
×
×
  • Create New...