Pack of original LUTs made by myself

benymypony

11 minutes ago, benymypony said:

Yes, as printer profile in Develop tab (it's called "Soft Proofing" in english if I'm right).

Nice, I didn't even know I could do this! 

The nice thing about Capture One is that it shows a preview while scrolling through the LUTs/ICCs, with Lightroom it seams I have to select it and then push perceptual and then relative once again. But at least now there is no need for photoshop anymore and your previewer program works great anyways! ( though an addition that I would consider is to have a some form of gallery with different LUTs like is shown here). 

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
On 5/2/2017 at 7:15 AM, benymypony said:

Yes, as printer profile in Develop tab (it's called "Soft Proofing" in english if I'm right).

Can you give more detailed instructions on how to do this? Where are you putting the LUT's - in the same place as presets or somewhere else? Also is there any other place to get your LUT pack? I'm in China right now and I can't access the sale site. Thanks in advance.

• 11 months later...