Look What i did to my MAC Pro

enny

Hi guys just wanted to share my mac pro upgrade DIY style. I wanted to build new power PC for resolve and rendering but i was thinking why spend 4k when i can just upgrade my mac pro with a bit of modification. i have Radeon 5770 for monitors and gtx 770 4gb and 550ti for resolve and premiere and any other application that needs it In few months i will add 6core 3.4 cpu and 32 gb memory and another gtx 770 4gb to replace 550. Some people might say oh no what did you do to mac but i really don't care about look only that it can do the job and its under my table where i don't see it at all. I have power supply powering 770 and have relocated my HD where DVD use to be i have used DVD sata connection to power the HD there is one more sata connection for another HD and on top of that i can run extension sata for another 2 HD from the free bays

That is it Thanks

IMG_3046.JPG

IMG_3048.JPG

IMG_3049.JPG

IMG_3050.JPG

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Lol you should monitor the temperature on those cards they dont look like theyre going to make it through the summer.

​lol they have eternal monitoring when they got above certain temperature they display the warning before they hit anything close to overheating and so far so good  They been up and running for 2 days full force with cinema 4d with no problems.

I have a 4,1 going to 5,1 soon, 32GB RAM, added a 6GB GTX 780 powered by a external XFX XTR 650W power supply on top of the Mac Pro, 2 Crucial 1TB SSD in the DVD bay and 4 3TB Western Digital Black Scorpion in RAID,  a USB 3.0 card and a 6TB external drive for backup.

Next upgrade? two X5690 and I'm done

I have a 4,1 going to 5,1 soon, 32GB RAM, added a 6GB GTX 780 powered by a external XFX XTR 650W power supply on top of the Mac Pro, 2 Crucial 1TB SSD in the DVD bay and 4 3TB Western Digital Black Scorpion in RAID,  a USB 3.0 card and a 6TB external drive for backup.

Next upgrade? two X5690 and I'm done

​yeah 4.1 here 2 and X5690 nice. I am going to ride this mac Frankenstein the shit out until it dies on me