iPhone 15 (mainly for Pro Max version) tips, tricks & accessories?

Emanuel

A couple of years ago I was almost close to buy the iPhone 13 Pro (not the Max because there was no difference with the smaller one and wanted a much more portable device) because of ProRes introduction. Didn't like its implementation. Disappointing colour science and oversharpening as main flaw placed me out of my first iPhone purchase (gifts don't count : D). Seems not this time... so need to go after the best deal how to optimise it for tips & accessories :- )

Any suggestions from out there and people used to iPhone to newcomers?

• Emanuel changed the title to iPhone 15 (mainly for Pro Max version) tips, tricks & accessories?
EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Learn how to grade it in post to look like a normal camera.  I recommend a small radius blur.

.....and if you've kept reading after "blur" then congratulations, the camera nerds are gone and it's just us creative people left.  Here's the best advice that I saved for a select audience - tell a good story.  That is all.