1. derekpanther

derekpanther

• Similar Content

• By Dennycranekirk
      Hi,
      I hail from Singapore and am looking to sell a minty Nikon 28-70mm F2.8. Yes, the "Bourne" lens. I fitted custom-made gears rings bought from Sean of Followfocus gears and they feel like a natural extension. Since I bought this lens a few years back mainly for video work, I didn't mind the autofocus motor not working (common 1st gen AFS issue) and got a pretty good discount. Now, this lens doesn't complement with my other lenses in terms of look and rotation - a nightmare to use 2 types as I will always get the direction wrong. I love the lens for what it does and the image it makes. For some reason, I can't seem to get anyone in my country interested in it (probably due to the autofocus) so I thought it might be ideal for someone willing to accept for what it is or is looking to get it rehoused.
      Take a look at the pictures and send me your offers (USD figures work too). If the number can also cover shipping overseas, I wouldn't mind going the extra mile to mail it. Thanks.

Oh yes, it comes with both original front and back caps and the original hood.

• By salim
      I have a new (never used, except to do an optical test on it against other lens) Contax Zeiss 28-85 f3.3-4 lens.  Lens has been sitting in it's original box, and packaging. Essentially brand new.
      I would grade it 10.  Only thing there might me mark from when I was taking a photo of it on my table, and I think I might have caused some discoloration on the paint marking on the body of the lens somewhere, I can't see it now, but I'm sure if I examine under bright light I might be able to spot it. 

I use to collect contax zeiss lenses I still have a few more left (message me if there is a specific lens you need and I might just have it and might want to sell it) this came from my collection. 

Message me if you want to see some photos of it. 

I like to get $300 for it .It's hard to find this lens in such a pristine condition anymore in US. Buyer pays shipping and Paypal fees. I'm "semorg" on eBay if you want to see my rating.  
    • By Stanislav Schubert
      LOMO (KMZ) cine zoom lens 16OPF12-1 10-100 mm f2.5, 
      for Russian professional 16 mm movie camera Kinor-16SX, can be used on digital cameras Micro 4/3 sensor: BMPCC, BMCC, GH4, GH5.
      Adapter Kinor-16SX to M4/3 included (new, made in Poland). 
      The price: $300+ shipping  or eBay price: http://www.ebay.com/itm/162592479415?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
      e-mail: [email protected]
      Very good condition. Lens clean and clear, mechanic parts and aperture is smooth worked, no scratch, no fungus. 
      Adapter for Micro 4/3 made in Poland, like new condition. 
      Lens specification:
      F=10-100 mm
      f2.5
      Made in USSR, 1987, KMZ factory (Krasnogorsk)
      Included: the lens, M4/3 adapter.
      Worldwide shipping

• By wotsisname
      Hi all, 
      I've sadly decided to part with my lovely Voigtlander 35mm F1.2 Nokton Aspherical lens Leica M mount.
      I used it as my taking lens for my anamorphic adaptor because its so sharp.  (nearly perfect condition. Not 'as new', but almost - a TINY paint bash (size of a grain of salt) hence reduced price)   600
      Lumix adaptor M-mount / M43    (these seem to be selling new for over £200 now! This is in great condition)  90
      I'm also selling:
      Nikkor 20mm 3.5  - great vintage lens - lovely flares, if thats your kind of thing. They seem to be selling on eBay for close to 400. This one is in good condition. Some tiny cleaning scratches on front element and slight movement - hence reduced price - but good snap to the focus ring though. Its ai mount which fits on F mount.  250
      Nikkor Zoom 28-85 3.5-4.5 Top condition - but a very common lens - prices to sell 100
      Will sell all inclusive for  £940. Chance to get a bargain.
      Other adaptors, if you're interested: 

M42-M4/3 - free 

B4 - M4/3 - they're selling for between 120-150 on eBay - mine 80 - again, priced to sell. 

I have used all these lenses on my Sony a7s, and previously a Panasonic GH3 to great effect. 
      Jules

• By AaronChicago
      Quite a unique lens. From Frank Glencairn:
      "The 28-70 f:2.6 AF was Angenieux’s last consumer oriented zoom, that was targeted towards the pro market. The lens was just as good optically as any other pro zoom lens of the time either by Nikon or Canon. Unfortunately, its price was also on par with the best of the competition, which made it a tough sale. Later on when Angenieux pulled out of the SLR market, Tokina managed to get usage rights to the Angenieux design and produce the AT-X PRO AF 28-70mm f/2.6-2.8 lens."
      Great condition. I do not have the original box.
      $350

http://imgur.com/a/3TK7u